Therapist: Independent Contractor, Fully Licensed (Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
Upaya Counseling, LLC is looking for a part-time, licensed therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) who is interested in delivering adherent, standard outpatient Dialectical Behavior Therapy within our comprehensive adult and adolescent programs. All DBT Therapists at Upaya Counseling have the freedom to deliver other forms of therapy in addition to providing support to the DBT program.
1. See requirements for joining our DBT Team
2. Lead an adolescent/family DBT skills training group on Wednesday evenings, 5-7pm
3. Willing to be paneled in-network with UHC/Optum, Cigna/Evernorth, and Anthem BCBS
4. Minimum of 10 direct/billable hours per week
5. Willing to conduct individual sessions in designated yet varying office spaces, per availability (there is space available every day of the week at a range of times). Static or mobile storage for personal and/or professional items provided.
Please reach out with any questions about this exciting position! Interested therapists, please send a cover letter and résumé or CV to Amanda Bittner, PHD for consideration at [email protected].
Therapist: Independent Contractor
Upaya Counseling, LLC welcomes inquiries from counselors, social workers, and marriage & family therapists fully licensed in Missouri. Depending on need and fit, we regularly add more contract therapists to the Upaya team. Provisionally licensed counselors are also welcome to inquire. There is flexibility to do this work part- or full-time depending on what you are looking for and what we need at any given time. While we are always looking for DBT therapists to join our team, we are highly interested in collaborating with therapists providing other evidence-based approaches.
Interested therapists, please send a cover letter and résumé or CV to Amanda Bittner, PHD for consideration at [email protected].