Therapist: Independent Contractor (including Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
Upaya Counseling, LLC is looking for therapists interested in delivering adherent, standard outpatient Dialectical Behavior Therapy within our comprehensive adult and adolescent programs. All DBT Therapists at Upaya Counseling deliver other forms of therapy in addition to providing support to the DBT program.
1. Schedule at least 10 clinical hours per week including 3 to 6 Stage 1 DBT clients (depending on total caseload size and program needs).
2. Some evening and/or weekend availability.
3. Lead at least one DBT skills training group, early evening hours.
4. See full requirements for joining our DBT Team.
5. If fully licensed, maintain in-network status with UHC/Optum, Cigna/Evernorth, and Anthem BCBS.
6. Timely completion of documentation.
1. Graduate degree in professional counseling or clinical social work.
2. Advanced organizational and administrative skills; strong attention to detail.
3. Evidence of training in and understanding of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
1. Fully licensed in Missouri as LPC or LCSW.
2. Existing in-network status (individual contract) with UHC/Optum, Cigna/Evernorth, and/or Anthem BCBS.
3. Previous experience delivering adherent Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
4. Practices an evidence-based treatment for trauma/PTSD (e.g. Prolonged Exposure or EMDR).
5. Previous experience in and/or desire to do some supervisory and/or program administration tasks.
1. Potential for in-house licensure supervision available, if needed.
2. On-going internal training and supervision (group and individual) in Dialectical Behavior Therapy and other clinical topics at no fee.
3. External CEU stipend after 2 years at practice.
4. Support Services: practice administration, DBT program administration, insurance billing and credentialing, and intake/administrative assistant.
5. Option to deliver care via virtual/telehealth sessions part of the time.
6. Attractive, accessible, fully-furnished office space. Dedicated office if scheduling 24+ clinical hours per week.
Please reach out with any questions about this exciting position! Interested therapists, please send a cover letter and résumé or CV to Dr. Bittner for consideration at [email protected].
Therapist: Independent Contractor
Upaya Counseling, LLC welcomes inquiries from all counselors, social workers, and marriage & family therapists fully licensed in Missouri who practice evidence-based treatments. Provisionally licensed counselors are also welcome to inquire. We are especially interested in expanding our DBT team, and joining the DBT team is not a contingency of involvement at Upaya.
Interested therapists, please send a cover letter and résumé or CV to Dr. Bittner for consideration at [email protected].