Full-Time Therapist: Independent Contractor (including Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
Upaya Counseling, LLC is looking for one full-time therapist interested in delivering adherent, standard outpatient Dialectical Behavior Therapy within our comprehensive adult and adolescent programs. All DBT Therapists at Upaya Counseling deliver other forms of therapy in addition to providing support to the DBT program.
1. Schedule 25 billable hours per week including about 6 Stage 1 DBT clients.
2. Some evening and/or weekend availability for children/adolescents/families.
3. See full requirements for joining our DBT Team.
4. Lead at least one DBT skills training group, most likely early evening hours.
5. If fully licensed, maintain in-network status with UHC/Optum, Cigna/Evernorth, and Anthem BCBS.
6. Timely completion of documentation.
1. Graduate degree in professional counseling, clinical social work, or marriage & family therapy.
2. Advanced organizational and administrative skills; strong attention to detail.
3. Evidence of training in and understanding of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
1. Fully licensed in Missouri as LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
2. Existing in-network status (individual contract) with UHC/Optum, Cigna/Evernorth, and/or Anthem BCBS.
3. Previous experience delivering Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
4. Practices an evidence-based treatment for trauma/PTSD (e.g. Prolonged Exposure or EMDR).
5. Previous experience in and desire to do some supervisory or program administration tasks.
1. Potential for in-house licensure supervision available, if needed.
2. On-going internal training and supervision (group and individual) in Dialectical Behavior Therapy and other clinical topics at no fee.
3. External CEU stipend after 2 years at practice.
4. Support Services: practice administration, DBT program administration, insurance billing and credentialing, and intake/administrative assistant.
5. Option to deliver care via virtual/telehealth sessions part of the time.
6. Attractive, accessible, fully-furnished and designated office space.
Please reach out with any questions about this exciting position! Interested therapists, please send a cover letter and résumé or CV to Dr. Bittner for consideration at [email protected].
Part-Time Therapist: Independent Contractor
Upaya Counseling, LLC welcomes inquiries from counselors, social workers, and marriage & family therapists fully licensed in Missouri who specialize in evidence-based treatments. Provisionally licensed counselors are also welcome to inquire. We are especially interested in expanding our DBT team, and joining the DBT team is not a contingency of involvement at Upaya. See above for information on qualifications and benefits; requirements vary for a part-time role.
Interested therapists, please send a cover letter and résumé or CV to Dr. Bittner for consideration at [email protected].